MOO DAIRY PUDDINGS
Moo Dairy Puddings is a little company with a huge passion in providing udderly indulgent, dairy based, classic puddings to food lovers. Every pudding is made lovingly by hand by Claire Keene at her home, a former dairy farm in Bedfordshire.
Using only the freshest diry and finest ingredients, this method results in an incredibly rich, indulgent, homemade pudding. The Sticky Toffee Pudding prides itself on being a ‘butterscotch’ style toffee, rather than the thick treacle, syrup alternatives you mostly find. The smooth and super creamy Bread and Butter pudding is truly moreish with the incredibly rich demerara and double cream soaked bread. Both puddings are udderly delicious.
If you would like a list of our stallholders and their contact details please download the following document.
We are always happy to consider new stallholders for pitches when they become available. Please read our core rules and if you feel you fulfill our criteria please download the application document below. We do prefer that applicants come to a market to meet the Duty Manager before making an application - do let us know when you are coming. Your application will then be considered by the management group at its next meeting.
Core rules of DEDDINGTON FARMERS’ MARKET
1. Deddington Farmers’ Market defines local as 30 miles from the market.
2. The majority of producers attending Deddington Farmers’ Market will come from within this area.
3. All of the produce on offer will have been grown, raised, caught or processed (using local ingredients) by the producer.
4. The producer or someone involved in production will be present at the stall and able to answer questions about the produce on offer, for example - methods of production.
5. The full rules and more general information are available on request from the firstname.lastname@example.org
|File Size:||39 kb|