Vivien has been making hand made chocolates in Jericho, Oxford since 2013. She sources some of the finest chocolate in the world from small ethically sound producers.
She has won awards for her freshly made chocolates, including the Muscovado & Sea Salt Caramel and Lemon Ganache filled chocolates. Other favourites include Dark Hazel Nut Praline, Bergamot Ganache, Whisky Ganache and many more fresh cream filled Chocolates flavoured with fruit, spices, alcohol and other natural ingredients. She also produces flavoured and decorated bars ranging from a deliciously creamy 37% white, through milk, 70% dark to the ultimate 100%.
All the chocolates are totally free from soy and other emulsifiers and she adds only natural, wholesome ingredients, sourced locally where possible.
She fastidiously avoids preservatives, colourings and other additives, so the ganache filled chocolates, made each week for the markets, should be enjoyed while fresh.
Contact here for more information.
If you would like a list of our stallholders and their contact details please download the following document.
We are always happy to consider new stallholders for pitches when they become available. Please read our core rules and if you feel you fulfill our criteria please download the application document below. We do prefer that applicants come to a market to meet the Duty Manager before making an application - do let us know when you are coming. Your application will then be considered by the management group at its next meeting.
Core rules of DEDDINGTON FARMERS’ MARKET
1. Deddington Farmers’ Market defines local as 30 miles from the market.
2. The majority of producers attending Deddington Farmers’ Market will come from within this area.
3. All of the produce on offer will have been grown, raised, caught or processed (using local ingredients) by the producer.
4. The producer or someone involved in production will be present at the stall and able to answer questions about the produce on offer, for example - methods of production.
5. The full rules and more general information are available on request from the email@example.com
|File Size:||39 kb|