Meet Kurt & Nicki from LAM BREWERY...
'LAM is a tiny brewery based just outside Oxford in Sandford on Thames. LAM produces small batches of hand crafted beer, aimed the discerning drinker looking for a tasty memorable modern craft beer. All beers are unfiltered and unpasteurised.
There are currently four beers in our core range:
Happily NYK: megga hopped American IPA with floral and citrus notes - 5.2% abv
Happily Amber: a modern take on a traditional bitter – 4.2% abv
Happily Indian Summer: our sessional pale ale with a hint of corriander – 3.4% abv
Rye Not: LAM’s sassy Rye IPA – 6.2% abv
LAM beers will be sold in 330ml cans, and kegs for pubs, hotels and restaurants”
If you would like a list of our stallholders and their contact details please download the following document.
We are always happy to consider new stallholders for pitches when they become available. Please read our core rules and if you feel you fulfill our criteria please download the application document below. We do prefer that applicants come to a market to meet the Duty Manager before making an application - do let us know when you are coming. Your application will then be considered by the management group at its next meeting.
Core rules of DEDDINGTON FARMERS’ MARKET
1. Deddington Farmers’ Market defines local as 30 miles from the market.
2. The majority of producers attending Deddington Farmers’ Market will come from within this area.
3. All of the produce on offer will have been grown, raised, caught or processed (using local ingredients) by the producer.
4. The producer or someone involved in production will be present at the stall and able to answer questions about the produce on offer, for example - methods of production.
5. The full rules and more general information are available on request from the email@example.com
|File Size:||39 kb|